Wednesday 6 February 2013



My dear friends, here I am going to share my experience with all of you who are reading this blog right now. Last year I went to Kerala with my wife and 2 years old daughter to relax and to enjoy the beautiful moments especially with my family. We clicked numerous photographs to liven our memories forever. But unfortunately; all my photographs get deleted due to some malware or virus infection. I felt too bad as me and my wife want to show all these pics of my daughter when she grows up. Fortunately; one of my relative suggested me to use Recover Data’s Digital Media Recovery Software.

Wow… I was able to do that… Got all my photographs back in just few minutes. The software works on fully automated mode and recovered deleted photographs, video recordings, audio files etc. It was too easy to handle this software as it does not require any technical expertise to get operational. The application also comes with its try before buy edition that offers a complete preview of the deleted photographs in a tree like structure before asking to pay for it. The wonderful application ensures retrieval of all the image files by performing a comprehensive scan of the memory card, pen drive, USB drive, flash drive, thumb drive and many more.

Additionally the software supports all the camera formats, Audio formats, Video formats and Image formats such as:- 

Audio Formats: - WAV, MP3, AIFF, MIDI, M4P, AU, OGG, WMA, RM, Real Audio (RA)

Camera Formats:- Nikon (NEF), Canon (CR2, CRW), Olympus (ORF), Sony (SR2), Kodak (DCR), Fuji (RAF), Minolta (MRW), Pentax (PEF), Sigma (X3f), Epson (ERF), DNG, Panasonic (RAW), Mamiya (MEF)

Video Formats: - AVI, WMV & ASF, MP4, M4V, 3GP, MOV, MPEG, DV, 3G2 Divx Encoded Movie File (DIVX), Matroska Video File (MKV), MOI Video File, OGG Media Player (OGM), Video Object File (VOB), 3G2, ASX

Image Formats: - JPEG, TIFF, PNG, GIF, BMP, JP2, PSD Paint Shop Pro Image File (PSP), Mamiya (MOS) and Picture File (PCT)

I hope my experience will help all my dear friends who are facing or have encountered the same problem. Bring smiles to your dear ones with a simple recovery process.

0 comments :

Post a Comment